UNLV Boyd Law Blog

Admissions | Academics | Centers and Programs | Faculty | Careers | Library


UNLV Boyd Law Blog

An online community for collaboration on legal policy, practice and academics

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Boyd Alumni Named to Rising Stars List

Boyd alumni Chelsie Campbell '05 and David Stoft '06 on March 9 were named to the Las Vegas Business Press' Rising Stars of Business 2014 list.

Campbell is a Government Affairs Attorney at NV Energy.

"I love the utilities industry. It's a constant challenge in that there's always something new to learn. It's always changing. And specifically with government affairs, I love that I get to be involved in the community. My job allows me to get out there and work with organizations and nonprofits," Campbell said in the article.

Stoft is an Associate at McDonald Carano Wilson.

"From a career perspective, I just think it's important to realize we all, I think, have the capacity to learn and grow and continue to do so in your professions. Being an attorney doesn't really provide an opportunity to get complacent," Stoft said in the article.