UNLV Boyd Law Blog

Admissions | Academics | Centers and Programs | Faculty | Careers | Library


UNLV Boyd Law Blog

An online community for collaboration on legal policy, practice and academics

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rachael Adair Featured on UNLV News Center

Rachael Adair is associate director of Career Development and judicial clerkship coordinator at the William S. Boyd School of Law.

On Oct. 27, she was featured on the UNLV News Center in an article titled “New Faces: Rachael Adair.” The article is part of a UNLV News Center series that features new faculty and staff at the university. 

The Career Development Office provides Boyd students and alumni with career information, assistance, and networking connections and opportunities. Networking is something Rachael hopes to strongly encourage all students interested in positioning themselves for success to do.

“When I was in law school, networking was a dreaded word that made me cringe each time I heard it… Over time, I have learned the true value of networking and establishing relationships early, but it took me years until I reached that ‘a-ha’ moment. I hope to encourage students to network while they are in school so they can begin to cultivate relationships that will inevitably become of increasing importance as they move throughout their career,” she said in her profile.